Tue, Jul 27|
ACT Qualified (Suite 307)
IN-PERSON ACT Prep FALL I Session for Sept 11th Testers
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best ACT tutors in the Greater New Orleans Area!
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2021, 4:15 PM – Sep 02, 2021, 6:15 PM
ACT Qualified (Suite 307), 4051 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002, USA
About the event
Our 6-week ACT Prep Course prepares students for the September 11, 2021 ACT Testing. Taught by an ACT Certified Educator on Saturdays and Sundays, students receive comprehensive, foundational instruction consistent with college readiness standards tested on the ACT Test. Classes are small, and students receive personalized instruction in standards identified as requiring remediation. Students will leave our results-oriented program confident and prepared to take the ACT.
In this instructor-led course, you will learn
- ACT Math
- ACT English
- ACT Reading
- ACT Science
- ACT Strategies
Requirements 1. Access to a computer, laptop, or tablet with an internet connection. TI84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator - Recommended
Course Schedule July 27th thru Sept 2nd | Tuesdays and Thursdays | 4:15PM to 6:15PM
Should I take this course? If you are a middle or high school student scheduled to take the ACT and you would like help preparing, you should take this course.
Additional details and considerations
- In-person learning. To secure your student's registration, you must submit full payment online. Credit or debit cards are the only acceptable forms of payment.
- Students are administered college readiness assessments when beginning the course. Remediation is individualized and aligned with your student's progress throughout the course.
- Your student must bring a tablet or laptop to each session. If he or she doesn't have one, one will be provided to complete in-class activities; however, your student must have access to a laptop or tablet to complete online homework.
- Although not required, we recommend a TI84 Plus CE Graphing calculator. There are approximately 15-18 math questions that can be quickly answered using a graphing calculator; our instructors will teach your student how to answer these questions using a TI84 Plus CE graphing calculator, saving precious time for more complicated, time-intensive questions.
- We understand that students become ill or sometimes have prior commitments that conflict with our course schedule. As such, we will accommodate a maximum of 1 on-site make-up session. If your student misses a subsequent session, he or she will be provided a make-up lesson to complete at home.