Sat, Feb 19|
ACT Qualified (Suite 307)
ACT Prep for April 2nd Testers (In-Person - 12 Classes) Sat/Sun
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best ACT tutors in the Greater New Orleans Area!
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
ACT Qualified (Suite 307), 4051 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002, USA
About the event
Our 6-week ACT Prep Course prepares students for the April 2, 2022 ACT Testing. Taught by an ACT Certified Educator, students receive comprehensive, foundational instruction consistent with college readiness standards tested on the ACT Test. Classes are small, and students receive personalized instruction in standards identified as requiring remediation. As a result, students will leave our results-oriented program confident and prepared to take the ACT.
In this instructor-led course, you will learn
- ACT Math
- ACT English
- ACT Reading
- ACT Science
- ACT Strategies
- Access to a computer, laptop, or tablet with an internet connection.
- TI84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator - Recommended
- Group Prep - April 2, 2022 ACT Testers: February 19, 20, 26, 27, March 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 (Saturday/Sunday - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
- Private (1 on 1) prep - call for details and scheduling.
- On-site (after school) prep - available to schools and non-profits; call for details and scheduling.
- ACT Qualified: 4051 Veterans Memorial Blvd Suite 307; Metairie, LA 70002
Who should take this course?
- You are a high school sophomore, junior or senior, and you have not met your ACT goal score.
- You have taken the test multiple times; however, you've not gotten tangible results.
- You are not satisfied with your ACT score; you know you can do better, but you need someone to provide good, ACT-relevant instruction.
- You are a good student, but your ACT doesn't reflect your GPA. You are not alone; we see this all the time. We can get you on the road to increase scores using our proven approach to readiness.
- Your current ACT Score is restricting your college choices.
- You are missing out on scholarship opportunities.
- You have athletic offers, but your ACT score keeps you from accepting them because you don't have the required minimum. Yes, we understand; we have helped many students increase their ACT scores for NCAA academic eligibility throughout the Greater New Orleans area.
Additional details and considerations
- In-person learning. To secure your student's registration, you must submit full payment online. Credit or debit cards are the only acceptable forms of payment.
- Students are administered college readiness assessments when beginning the course. Remediation is individualized and aligned with your student's progress throughout the course.
- Although not required, we recommend a TI84 Plus CE Graphing calculator. Approximately 15-18 Math questions can be quickly answered using a graphing calculator; our instructors will teach your student how to answer these questions using a TI84 Plus CE graphing calculator, saving precious time for more complicated, time-intensive questions.
- If your student struggles with math concepts, or he or she would like to learn how to work ACT Math questions using the TI84 Plus CE efficiently, we recommend purchasing and completing our self-paced "ACT Math Made Easy using the TI84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator" Course. In addition, we encourage you to learn more about the course using the above link.
- We understand that students become ill or sometimes have prior commitments that conflict with our course schedule. As such, we will accommodate a maximum of 1 on-site make-up session. If your student misses a subsequent session, he or she will be provided a make-up lesson to complete at home.
- Group Prep Sessions | 6 weeks | 12 (2 hour) sessions - $695
- Private Prep Sessions | 6 weeks | 12 (2 hour) sessions - $1995
- On-site - Call 1-800-251-7617 for pricing
- Workbooks: Math, English, Reading, Science
- 3 Full Practice Tests
- 90-days access to ACT Qualified's Learning Management System (LMS) for on-demand practice and homework assignments.
Additional Upcoming Classes:
- April 2, 2022 ACT Testers: February 19, 2021 thru March 27, 2022 (Saturday/Sunday - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)